Focused on Providing Quality Network Installation & Maintenance Services
Now is the time to streamline your network servers using VMware to virtualize and/or consolidate your physical servers to virtual servers.
- Maximize your IT investment ROI with VMware ESXi and lower your TCO
- Run multiple virtual servers on one physical server
- Increase uptime
- Improve your disaster recovery
- Call us today to find out how VMware can make your server network more efficient.
About Scaleable I.T. Solutions
Scaleable I.T. Solutions is an Information Technology consulting company focused on small and medium-sized businesses. Scaleable I.T. provides a range of services from network maintenance and support to installation and migration services. Our methodical approach allows us to deploy products and services, which streamline our client's business operations in a cost-effective manner.
As a privately-owned company, Scaleable I.T. Solutions is focused on providing quality network installation and maintenance services. Our history of providing excellent customer service has enabled us to maintain many long term relationships with our clients, which are mutually beneficial.
At Scaleable I.T. Solutions, we are guided by the following principles
- Honesty in both business and personal relationships
- The importance of customers to our business and our importance to theirs
- The need to expand and grow our skills to meet the needs of our clients
At Scaleable I.T., we use a four-step process to deliver
solutions to our clients
We will analyze your current network environment in order to bring light to its strengths and weaknesses.
Based on information gathered during the discovery and meetings with you and your team, We’ll design a customized solution to meet the needs of your company.
During this phase, the designed solution will be reviewed, modified, and finally adopted. The solution is then implemented into your environment with a focus on reducing disruptions where possible.
Once a new solution is in place, Scaleable I.T. will be there to assist you with any questions related to using and maintaining the new solution.